Inspired by the rich colors of fall, this colorway combines orange, red and purple in a subtle but striking combination. Tones of copper, burgundy, and eggplant are just a few of the colors you will see. A stand alone color, but would also look amazing with Lagoon or Patronus.
Merino Worsted Yarn – Amber Glow
- Each Skein is 100 Grams of 100% Merino Wool (4 ply)
- Total Length: Approximately 195 Yards
- Yarn Gauge: 20 – 22 Stitches = 4 inches
- Recommended Needle Size: US 6 – 7 or 4.25 – 4.5 mm
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, air dry flat
A luxuriously soft and squishy, non-superwash 100% Merino wool. Between a worsted and a heavy-worsted weight, this yarn will have you zipping through all your projects. Perfect for hats, sweaters, scarves and mittens to keep you truly toasty when the weather gets crisp.
*Great care is taken to ensure accurate color depiction, but please keep in mind that all monitors will display differently.
**Please order all the yarn you will need for your projects, as these are lovingly hand dyed in small lots, and will vary batch by batch.